Consular legalization is used to use the document in countries that are not parties to the Hague Convention, and this is the majority of Arab countries, countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Canada. Most often we work with documents for the PRC, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq. Documents must be legalized in order to make them stronger on the territory of a foreign state.
The procedure for legalization of documents in the Kyrgyz Republic:
1) A notarized copy of the document is prepared, as the original is not subject to legalization, except for documents originally certified by a notary of the Russian Federation (powers of attorney, statements, consent to leave the child).
2) The text of a notarized copy is translated into a foreign language, stitched to this copy and then the translation is notarized (that is, the notary certifies the authenticity of the translator’s signature).
3) Next, the document is submitted to the Legalization and Apostille Department of the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic, which testifies to the authenticity of the signature and seal of the notary.
4) The next step is to submit to the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which stamps on the authenticity of the seal of the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as the signature of the official.
5) The final stage is to submit the document to the Consular Section of the Embassy of the state where the document will be used. The consulate stamps on the authenticity of the seal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the signature of the official of the Department of the Consular Service.
General terms of legalization of the document are 10 – 12 days.
You can get advice, find out the cost of the service from our managers: +996550045252